Dave Liquorice

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:08:10 +0000, Ed Sirett wrote:

The safety check is someone turning up to (surprise, surprise) read
the meter. As he is not Corgi registered I'm not sure that this 5
second safety check has any meaning!

Not for your safety thats for sure, only a CORGI can do a gas
appliance safety check and to do it properly on a place with boiler
and gas cooker would take the best part of a morning. Ed?

This could only mean checking that no one has taken the meter out of
service and bridged it with a hose.

This is the real reason, safety of their revenue. I believe there are
some regulatory restrictions on how often *they* *must* read the
meter.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail