Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wall mount TV

On 1/7/19 1:25 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

I guess there is a matter of the time frame and I don't know it and
don't know when they first became available.Â* Google tells me that sets
and broadcasting HD came out in 1998.

IIRC, there was already HDTV broadcasting in Japan.

Might have been 5 years since I got all HD TV's and as Ed responded they
keep getting lighter, bigger and cheaper.Â* I do remember even years ago
you could not even give away or have a charity accept a perfectly
functioning CRT TV.

In about 2005, a neighbor got a new LCD TV and got rid of a 40-inch
rear-projection set. Put it out on the curb with a "free" sign on it.
Nobody wanted it.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Every morning is the dawn of a new error..."