Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Wall mount TV

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 2:41:05 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 2:11:17 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 23:41:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

I want to wall mount our 55" TV. I see mounts from $12 to $60. I
don't
want or need articulating, just flat and maybe the ability to tilt.

I see you mount on the wall and a part on the TV. How do you put
them
together? I will have help lifting it in place.

I also know exactly where the studs are. I have a photo of the
framed
wall when it was being built and a stud is to the right of a box on
the
wall. No guessing there.

You can usually hang these TVs up there yourself because they are
not
that
heavy

The problem isnt the heavy, its that with something
that big its hard to hold it up and screw the screws
in at the same time and keep it in place so the screws
can go into the holes without a crossed thread.

Total BS. Try reading the other posts.

Try watching the youtube someone posted.

but it is easier with 2 people. They just hook on top and
snap in on the bottom.

Not all of them are done like that.

I've never seen one that wasn't designed in two pieces,

Yes, but you still have that screw problem
when connecting the two pieces with some.

Having a problem now with English? WTF?

Nope.

There is no screw problem, no screws are required
to put the two halves together on the wall. Geez.

Watch the ****ing youtube.

it would be
the most stupid thing and no one would buy it when the stores are all
full of the right ones.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

I'm trashing you, fool.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasyland.