Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Wall mount TV

I want to wall mount our 55" TV. I see mounts from $12 to $60. I don't
want or need articulating, just flat and maybe the ability to tilt.

But horizontal articulating does make it easier to mount
the TV and can be handy to change a cable etc too.

I like the swing-out models for access to the rear of the TV.
Here's the unit I bought .. $ 99. Canuck dollars.

http://tinyurl.com/y8gauyck

The audio-video stores charge much more for models that
aren't any better.
This one comes with heavy plastic hollow wall anchors -
use your wall studs whenever you can.
John T.