Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Wall mount TV

On 01/07/2019 07:13 AM, Bill Gill wrote:
Not really any of my business, but is there a good reason to
hang your TV on the wall? As far as I can see this is basically
a fashion statement. I personally like to have more
flexibility. I haven't moved my TV in 20 years, but if it
was hung on the wall it would be much more difficult to move
than if was set on some kind of stand. And after moving a
wall mount I would have to patch the wall.

So you like vacuuming around the stand and dusting behind the screen
like you've been doing to the past 20 years because you might want to
move it some day?