Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Wall mount TV

On 07/01/2019 04:41, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I want to wall mount our 55" TV.Â* I see mounts from $12 to $60.Â* I don't
want or need articulating, just flat and maybe the ability to tilt.

I see you mount on the wall and a part on the TV.Â* How do you put them
together?Â* I will have help lifting it in place.

I also know exactly where the studs are.Â* I have a photo of the framed
wall when it was being built and a stud is to the right of a box on the
wall.Â* No guessing there.

This Youtube video might be of help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrgoqtfjDg

--