Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Leviton circuit breakers

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 8:13:20 AM UTC-5, dpb wrote:
On 1/2/2019 11:04 PM, wrote:

You are adding "plug on" connections in addition to a lug. If the
connectors are good it is OK I suppose but every time you add a
connection you add a potential failure.

Same number/type of connections; just in different location...instead of
one on the breaker it's on the panel buss bar; the conventional breaker
still "plugs in"

I've yet to see one, however; wasn't aware Leviton had entered the fray
with more than just their traditional devices...

--

I'd have to think about it a bit, but I think Gfre is right, sounds like
there is at least one more connection and certainly they are different