Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electronic water softeners e.g. Vulcan 3000 - how effective?

That will be the bit where the boundary layer of the pipe is used like a
grid in a CRT then...!
No I've actually seen that far from really removing stuff they tend to
just charge it up so it clumps together and bungs up the works.

As I say in an earlier post you have to ask yourself where all this
arrested stuff goes and how it gets taken away. it does not of course and
can be fare worse than leaving it in small dissolved bits in the first
place.
Maybe he is feeling the pinch since people are onto his big drawback. On
the other hand maybe he simply believes in it he cannot see the folly.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Martin Brown wrote:

pure marketing ********

Ca(HCO?)? + vulcan = CaCo? + CO? + H?O

Wonder where it gets the Cobalt ions from?