Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electronic water softeners e.g. Vulcan 3000 - how effective?

RayL12 wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral water.

Simon, look on Youtube for Bottled Water pH. There are some bad bottled
waters and a few good.

There isnt a shred of rigorous evidence that the pH of
the water you drink actually matters a damn within limits
and that isnt surprising given that the stomach contains
hydrochloric acid at considerable concentrations given
the burning of the throat you can get with reflux etc.

Just because someone claims something on youtube...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Friday, 2 December 2016 03:40:49 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral
water.

Mad waste of money on both counts.

http://www.hullwatersofteners.co.uk/...ater/save-time

Just because some fool who is flogging something claims something...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 2 December 2016 08:11:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Friday, 2 December 2016 03:40:49 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral
water.

Mad waste of money on both counts.

http://www.hullwatersofteners.co.uk/...ater/save-time

Just because some fool who is flogging something claims something...

Having lived in a house both with & without a water softener I can confirm it does save on cleaning time. And adds salt collecting & refilling time.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 05:12:52 -0800, Eusebius wrote:

But tell me more about "furred up inside pipe"....?

"furrer up" means that there are deposits clinging to then pipe walls.
In this house, I removed a straight piece of pipe which had been in
place for 60 years and I couldn't see through it. Just look inside
your kettle.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

So this furring up was exactly where the wires were wrapped around the
pipe to fit the descaler?

Sorry for the delayed response.

Furred under and to both sides IIRC. Just like I would expect and cold
water pipe in a hard water area to be after a few years.

It certainly wasn't removing the hardness and depositing it on the pipe;
this would be counter productive anyway because that would just block the
pipe after a while. Consider how much scale builds up inside a kettle over
the months.

Anyway, with the device (installed before we moved in) we had hard water.

After fitting a salt based water softener we had soft water.

Nuff said.

Cheers

Dave R

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2016 3:52 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
RayL12 wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral water.

Simon, look on Youtube for Bottled Water pH. There are some bad
bottled waters and a few good.

There isnt a shred of rigorous evidence that the pH of
the water you drink actually matters a damn within limits
and that isnt surprising given that the stomach contains
hydrochloric acid at considerable concentrations given
the burning of the throat you can get with reflux etc.

Just because someone claims something on youtube...

Thank you for all your research on this matter, Rod.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/11/2016 10:36 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral water.

You have to get your bacteria somewhere

No you dont, you are in fact born with it.

and bottled water is a good source.

Like hell it is.

Your are NOT born with any amount of bacteria. The first bacteria a new
born gets is from the vaginal lining. The next and most essential source
is breast milk. There after, naturally grown foods.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2016 1:17 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote

Or changing expensive cartridges of, um, salt.. and filter materials.

No there is not an easy fix. In my humble view this is a failing of
the water industry. We of course have no proof that hard water is
harmful, but it does make one wonder that if the taps and pipes scale
up in this way, what the heck does it do to the bodys internal plumbing.

The body works completely differently. There is plenty of stuff
that doesn’t get digested and ends up in your turds. There is
no reason why minerals in the water you drink can't too.

Look inside your kettle to see how much scale just gets there.

That is a very different effect the effect of the heated element
turning soluble minerals into insoluble ones which end up
on the heating element. Nothing like that in your stomach.

"GB" wrote in message
news
If you want soft water, you'll need a proper deioniser. And resign
yourself to shovelling mountains of salt.

There are plenty of reasons why 'heavy' materials can lay abandoned in
the body system. The most obvious symptom is kidney stones.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/30/2016 4:49 PM, Peter Parry wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 03:21:38 -0800 (PST), Eusebius
wrote:

So - how effective is an electronic descaler? Anyone have experiences and views?

Some years ago following a lengthy defence here by an ex-supplier of
ones using very strong permanent magnets I was sent a couple to try.
My neighbour also had an electronic one I removed to experiment with.
The test setup was basically a water supply which could be used in
once through mode or re circulating. The test device was a kettle
modified to stay at 80 deg C. Water either went through it once or
could be circulated through it many times. The kettle was cleaned with
acid, dried and weighed before each test and dried and weighed
afterwards.

The test was conducted using water passing once through the device
(the normal situation for domestic installations) and also for the
same water circulating through it many times (as found in industrial
heating environments (where there are reports that high power magnetic
devices seem to have some effect).

Water from an ion-exchange softener was used as a comparator.

The results were :-

Simply heating water (with no softener of any type) caused an increase
in weight of the kettle as calcium salts deposited on the element.

The ion exchange softener water gave no change in weight of the test
item after the test and no white deposit on the element.

The strong magnet conditioner had no detectable effect on water in a
single pass setup, calcium salts were deposited as for the no
softener/conditioner.

It had a small and barely measurable effect on the same water
circulated through it hundreds of times. A smoother film formed on
the element and it was just possible to measure a very small
difference in weight change compared with the no conditioner/softener
baseline.

The electronic softener had no effect at all in any test, the results
were exactly the same as for the baseline no softener with exactly the
same increase in weight and noticeable white encrusting deposited.

The Advertising Standards Agency regularly criticise suppliers of
electronic conditioners :-

"The ASA understands that no universally accepted theory about how
these devices operate and no evidence to support the contention that
the devices can inhibit scale formation generally exists.

Interesting.

When I moved to Gloucestershire many years ago, a colleague had moved to
a neighbouring house a couple of years previously. He was a very
competent, and very cynical physicist / geologist. He complained of
severe furring on kettles and other electrical heaters. Going against
his better judgement, he tried a magnetic device and was astonished to
discover that the deposits no longer built up, but crumbled and came off
as relatively fine powder. I repeated the experiment and found much the
same thing. A few years later I had to replace the water main, and for
various reasons removed the magnetic unit and found I no longer had
scaling problems. I can only imagine that the water source and/or
treatment was changed at some point, but at the time of fitting the
devices seemed to make a difference. Perhaps, when new, they were adding
some copper (or other) ions until a fully protective scale built up
inside them, and this was sufficient to provide temporary relief?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/12/2016 2:10 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
GB wrote

If you want soft water, you'll need a proper deioniser.

Yes.

And resign yourself to shovelling mountains of salt.

Nope. There are deionisers that dont use salt.

Water has many properties and states.

You may be interested in the works of Viktor Scauberger.
Jerry Tennant gives a good account of polarised water and the human body.

Dr. Masaru Emoto who flash freezes water shows how the crystals formed
can be beautiful(snowflake) or deformed dependent upon the music he
plays as it freezes. The transformation is also effected by his moods.
Something also discovered by a few others.

Water is programmable. It's state within the body determines many
things. It is the reforming of water that determines the shape of the
cells at any given moment. The shape of the cells reforms the shape of
the DNA which in turn determines the type of RNA output.

When you are at peace, at EASE, the body concentrates the resources to
repair and health. Under stress(flight or fight)(dis EASE) the body
produces RNA for the muscles.

Being kept in continual states of stress makes us less able to
function both mentally and physically keeping body and soul 'locked in'.
In this condition we are attuned to stress and respond to bad news very
easily.

Water responds very well to light waves but more so to sound waves.
The wave patterns running through a body that is producing new cells
will determine the cell shape and structure. This condition will become
the cells natural tendency. For instance, if you are growing in the womb
of a woman who is under constant stress, stress will come natural to you.

Thankfully, genes are reprogrammable and, given that the body
completely replaces every single part of you several times in a
lifetime, you can eventually change new cell shapes and with it, your
future tendencies. Though, like a crease in a piece of paper, it's a
'memory' and will always be there. So, a relapse could easily happen.

Bruce Lipton gives a great account of this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"RayL12" wrote in message
news
On 30/11/2016 10:36 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Martin Brown wrote

We *need* soluble calcium and magnesium for healthy bones.

Very soft water or worse still deionised water can be bad for you.

I have a water softener, it cost £1300 fitted and we drink bottled
mineral water.

You have to get your bacteria somewhere

No you dont, you are in fact born with it.

and bottled water is a good source.

Like hell it is.

Your are NOT born with any amount of bacteria. The first bacteria a new
born gets is from the vaginal lining. The next and most essential source
is breast milk.

Yes.

There after, naturally grown foods.

Not just naturally grown foods, all foods.

And from sucking their thumbs and putting almost
everything that fits into their mouths, etc etc etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news

"GB" wrote in message
news If you want soft water, you'll need a proper deioniser. And resign
yourself to shovelling mountains of salt.

There are plenty of reasons why 'heavy' materials can lay abandoned in
the body system.

Not plenty, just a few in fact.

The most obvious symptom is kidney stones.

That isnt due to lay abandoned, the stones form
when you don’t drink enough water and that stuff
precipitates out. But doesn’t happen due to hard
water which has insoluble salts in it that don’t
get into the blood steam and so cant end up
as kidney stones.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RayL12 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
GB wrote

If you want soft water, you'll need a proper deioniser.

Yes.

And resign yourself to shovelling mountains of salt.

Nope. There are deionisers that dont use salt.

Water has many properties and states.

Irrelevant to whether all dionisers use salt, some of them dont.

You may be interested in the works of Viktor Scauberger.

I'm only interested in rigorous science.

Jerry Tennant gives a good account of polarised water

No such animal.

and the human body.

Dr. Masaru Emoto who flash freezes water shows how the crystals formed
can be beautiful(snowflake) or deformed dependent upon the music he plays
as it freezes. The transformation is also effected by his moods.

More mindless silly ****.

Something also discovered by a few others.

Bull****.

Water is programmable.

Depends on what you mean by programmable.

It's state within the body

It doesnt have more than one state within the body.

determines many things.

Bull****.

It is the reforming of water that

No such animal.

determines the shape of the cells at any given moment.

Bull****.

The shape of the cells reforms the shape of the DNA

Even sillier than you usually manage.

which in turn determines the type of RNA output.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

When you are at peace, at EASE, the body concentrates the resources to
repair and health.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Under stress(flight or fight)(dis EASE) the body produces RNA for the
muscles.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Being kept in continual states of stress makes us less able to function
both mentally and physically keeping body and soul 'locked in'. In this
condition we are attuned to stress and respond to bad news very easily.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Water responds very well to light waves but more so to sound waves.

Just as true of almost everything.

[...]

It isnt 'an account', its just more mindless silly stuff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Martin Brown, Chrisp wrote:
That's quite right. Hard water is not biologically harmful, and is probably
beneficial. Increasing the sodium ion concentration in the water (ie salt) is
harmful, though, especially if you have high blood pressure. If you fit an
ion-exchange water softener to avoid scale build up in heating systems,
washing machines etc, make sure you fit a hard water take off from the main
supply before it goes into the softener (a swan-neck spout next to the tap in
your kitchen sink is easiest), and use it for cooking and drinking. Descaling
your kettle from time to time is better than having a heart attack!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to RayL12, Chrisp wrote:
...and the presence of plastic microparticles in the packaging is really bad
for you! And if course the problems of water bottle waste disposal. Ban
plastic bottled water!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Simon Mason, Chrisp wrote:
No, 100% right on both counts, actually. Do you really think that quoting
'data' from a water softener company constitutes impartial science?

Bottled mineral water is expensive and bad for you, on several counts.
Disposing of the packaging is a massive environmental problem.

Hard drinking water is actually good for you. Softened water most definitely
isn't.

The only benefits of softened water are that it reduces scaling in your
central heating system (easily addressed by adding a good quality inhibitor)
and your bathwater uses less soap (you can buy a lot of soap for £1300...).
Otherwise, they are an expensive and unnecessary scam.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to RayL12, Chrisp wrote:
Oh dear...

Lay lines next, I expect.

Whatever happened to rigorous scientific education?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Rod Speed, Chrisp wrote:
Well said, Rod.

Where did this 'water memory' nonsense (or non-science) originate? Homeopathy,
probably. Don't get me started...

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chrisp m wrote
RayL12 wrote:

Whatever happened to rigorous scientific education?

Most dont have the brains to make any use of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 13 May 2018 16:14:08 UTC+1, Chrisp wrote:
replying to RayL12, Chrisp wrote:
Oh dear...

Lay lines next, I expect.

Whatever happened to rigorous scientific education?

You're answering a lot of historic posts without giving any clue what you're responding to. That's h o h for you. Get here a more sensible way. Here is news:uk.d-i-y

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2018 18:18, Huge wrote:
IMNHO, "most definitely" is a bit strong. The amount of sodium in softened water is verging on negligable.

Let me do the maths... we run about 370ppm. I drink a couple of litres a
day, so that about 3/4 gram. The RDA is about 6g, so while not a lot it
isn't negligible - it's over 10% of my RDA.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2018 18:02, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Chrisp
m wrote:

replying to Martin Brown, Chrisp wrote:
That's quite right. Hard water is not biologically harmful, and is
probably
beneficial. Increasing the sodium ion concentration in the water (ie
salt) ...

It won't be salt, will it. It'll be sodium carbonate.

It's the sodium that matters, not the chloride. And that will be in the
form of sodium ions.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2018 16:14, Chrisp wrote:
replying to Simon Mason, Chrisp wrote:

The only benefits of softened water are that it reduces scaling in your
central heating system

Nonsense, the water in the CH primary system is recirculating. Once any
scale from the original fill has been deposited, there will be little
further scaling unless fresh water is being continually added.

Most boiler manufacturers also caution against filling the system with
softened water.

and your bathwater uses less soap (you can buy a lot of soap for £1300...).
Otherwise, they are an expensive and unnecessary scam.

They can't be a scam, since they work as advertised. Whether you believe
them to be necessary or not is a separate issue.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 May 2018 21:57:57 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

On 13/05/2018 16:14, Chrisp wrote:
replying to Simon Mason, Chrisp wrote:

The only benefits of softened water are that it reduces scaling in your
central heating system

Nonsense, the water in the CH primary system is recirculating. Once any
scale from the original fill has been deposited, there will be little
further scaling unless fresh water is being continually added.

Most boiler manufacturers also caution against filling the system with
softened water.

and your bathwater uses less soap (you can buy a lot of soap for
£1300...).
Otherwise, they are an expensive and unnecessary scam.

They can't be a scam, since they work as advertised. Whether you believe
them to be necessary or not is a separate issue.

I laugh at the Calgon adverts with the lime encrusted washing machine
elements. We are in a hard water area, and I didn't have to touch our
washing machine element for twelve years. Even then, it was only because
the integral gasket had hardened and started to leak - the actual element
had a light film of scale.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2018 22:40, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2018 21:57:57 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

On 13/05/2018 16:14, Chrisp wrote:
replying to Simon Mason, Chrisp wrote:

The only benefits of softened water are that it reduces scaling in your
central heating system

Nonsense, the water in the CH primary system is recirculating. Once any
scale from the original fill has been deposited, there will be little
further scaling unless fresh water is being continually added.

Most boiler manufacturers also caution against filling the system with
softened water.

and your bathwater uses less soap (you can buy a lot of soap for
£1300...).
Otherwise, they are an expensive and unnecessary scam.

They can't be a scam, since they work as advertised. Whether you believe
them to be necessary or not is a separate issue.

Might be worth adding I just realised this old resurrected thread was
about so called electronic "softeners" - I don't want anyone to think I
am suggesting they will soften water ;-) You need an ion exchange device
for that.

I laugh at the Calgon adverts with the lime encrusted washing machine
elements. We are in a hard water area, and I didn't have to touch our
washing machine element for twelve years. Even then, it was only because
the integral gasket had hardened and started to leak - the actual element
had a light film of scale.

Even if fairly heavily scaled, the basic laws of physics suggest it will
just run hotter to compensate, and achieve the same rate of heating...
So it might not last as long, but that is no guarantee something else
won't fail before it.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to David, Scott wrote:
Hi Dave
I looked into the Vulcan and after much research and deliberation ended up
getting one
This system is not the magnetic type you are describing, it uses capacitive
pulses and its not your cheap rubbish but the damn thing works.
They do systems for industry too and lots of legitimate references
Check out their website cwtpartners.co.uk

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Eusebius, Scott wrote:
The furring is caused by calcium deposits
But if you are referring to the furring at the point of installation of a
cheap magnetic coil system then these is a build up of iron deposits and can
lead to a build up of bacteria, viruses, sludge and slime - not healthy water

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to MrCheerful, Scott wrote:
Is it eco-friendly and what are the year on year running costs, maintenance etc

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1173706-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/01/2019 03:44, Scott wrote:
replying to David, Scott wrote:
Hi Dave
I looked into the Vulcan and after much research and deliberation ended up
getting one
This system is not the magnetic type you are describing, it uses capacitive
pulses and its not your cheap rubbish but the damn thing works. They do

Expensive *rubbish* then. Weird that you choose to resurrect a thread
from 2016 to try and flog this junk in a DIY group.

Oh I see you have tacked an advert for this unmitigated crap on all the
old threads asking about water softening scam devices.

systems for industry too and lots of legitimate references
Check out their website cwtpartners.co.uk

Yeah right. WTF is a capacitive pulse when it is at home if not pure
marketing ******** to confuse the unwary.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin Brown wrote:

pure marketing ********

Ca(HCO‚ƒ)‚‚ + vulcan = CaCo‚ƒ + CO‚‚ + H‚‚O

Wonder where it gets the Cobalt ions from?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The principal is slightly effective in making some of the stuff clump
together, but people have shown me the state of the pipe where its been
fitted almost completely blocked by gunk.
I mean there is no way such a simple device can remove anything and
therefore it has to end up somewhere, so its probably effective for a while
till the grot builds up then flakes of it start to detach and gum up the
works further on. Its a typical snake oil idea, ie a quick demonstratable
fix that will be of limited use long term but by then the money has been
pent.

The bottom line is you need to ask anything that looks too good to be true,
fine but where does the stuff it takes out actually go then? That is when
they start to babble rubbish.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Thursday, 3 January 2019 03:44:05 UTC, Scott wrote:
replying to David, Scott wrote:
Hi Dave
I looked into the Vulcan and after much research and deliberation ended up
getting one
This system is not the magnetic type you are describing, it uses
capacitive
pulses and it's not your cheap rubbish but the damn thing works.
They do systems for industry too and lots of legitimate references
Check out their website cwtpartners.co.uk

well worn scam.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

That will be the bit where the boundary layer of the pipe is used like a
grid in a CRT then...!
No I've actually seen that far from really removing stuff they tend to
just charge it up so it clumps together and bungs up the works.

As I say in an earlier post you have to ask yourself where all this
arrested stuff goes and how it gets taken away. it does not of course and
can be fare worse than leaving it in small dissolved bits in the first
place.
Maybe he is feeling the pinch since people are onto his big drawback. On
the other hand maybe he simply believes in it he cannot see the folly.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Martin Brown wrote:

pure marketing ********

Ca(HCO?)? + vulcan = CaCo? + CO? + H?O

Wonder where it gets the Cobalt ions from?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

That will be the bit where the boundary layer of the pipe is used like a
grid in a CRT then...!

Might have been difficult for you to read but in their chemical formula
they'd buggered up carbonate CO3 (capital O) as cobalt Co3 (small o).

Maybe tricobalt is more efficient than dilithium crystals? Not that I
ever remember the Enterprise breaking down with furred-up plumbing.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

spam somwehere else ****

--
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
higher education positively fortifies it."

- Stephen Vizinczey

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 3 January 2019 12:26:35 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 03/01/2019 03:44, Scott wrote:

The furring is caused by calcium deposits But if you are referring to
the furring at the point of installation of a
cheap magnetic coil system then these is a build up of iron deposits and
can
lead to a build up of bacteria, viruses, sludge and slime - not healthy
water

spam somwehere else ****

more scam than just spam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I was motivated to search some of the old posts that had appeared in uk.d-i-y over the years. Magnetic water conditioner brings up some storming fun, especially the blather that poured out of "adam" lol
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 10:46:09 +0000
Andy Burns wrote:

Maybe tricobalt is more efficient than dilithium crystals? Not that I
ever remember the Enterprise breaking down with furred-up plumbing.

That might be The Trouble With Tribbles.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Worked the first day I used Eddy. Our water was super hard verified by the water company that tested it. There's a big difference in the wash especially the jeans. They used to come out stiff and wrinkled and now they are so soft and wrinkle free. Our utensils are so much shinier. No scum. My hair feels a lot better too. Of course, we have to clean off the old scum on everything, it won't remove the stuff that's already there. If you don't see a difference, check your installation. You have to make sure everything is spaced correctly and the wires are all wrapped in the same direction.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

save our h2o wrote:

Worked

So, are you Edward B. Goehring or Natalie Bridges?