Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electronic water softeners e.g. Vulcan 3000 - how effective?

On 03/01/2019 03:44, Scott wrote:
replying to David, Scott wrote:
Hi Dave
I looked into the Vulcan and after much research and deliberation ended up
getting one
This system is not the magnetic type you are describing, it uses capacitive
pulses and its not your cheap rubbish but the damn thing works. They do

Expensive *rubbish* then. Weird that you choose to resurrect a thread
from 2016 to try and flog this junk in a DIY group.

Oh I see you have tacked an advert for this unmitigated crap on all the
old threads asking about water softening scam devices.

systems for industry too and lots of legitimate references
Check out their website cwtpartners.co.uk

Yeah right. WTF is a capacitive pulse when it is at home if not pure
marketing ******** to confuse the unwary.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown