Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leviton circuit breakers

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:25:25 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 15:21:27 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

I was reading an advertisement by Leviton that stated their AFCI/GFCI
circuit breakers were the only ones that met the new standard for indicating
end of life.

I also stumbled across an episode of This Old House where the electrician
was installing a Leviton load center.

Any thoughts or opinions? I suppose that will increase the cost up^.

Sure looks like a winner if it lives up to it's promise. It is
designed tomake wiring AFC and GFC circuits dead sinple, and very neet
- with NO pigtails and no "common " neutral busses. Every circuit is
easy to follow and connect - no chance of "floating" neutrals.

Won't likely be much more expensive than a Square D QO panel and
devices, which are the "gold standard" up until now.

If I had not just installed the QO 2 years ago I'd defnitely be
looking at the Leviton offering pretty closely - - -

I have never seen a Leviton panel, how do the GFCIs connect to the
neutral bus?