Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 'It's a free-for-all': shutdown brings turmoil to beloved USnational parks

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 4:28:54 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 1/2/19 7:02 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/2/2019 9:30 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Do you really think he's the one being stubborn?Â* He campaigned and won
the election on building the wall.Â* After two years, he's gotten NOTHING
towards it.Â* His mistake was letting it go on this long.Â* He's now asking
for less than $5 bil, in a $4 tril budget!Â*Â* I don't see that as being
stubborn.Â* The Democrats claim they are for border security.Â* OK, let's
say this isn't necessarily the best way to do it.Â* It certainly will
increase border security, not hurt it.Â* So, what's the problem?Â* Two
problems, the Democrats are in favor of open borders and they want to
stick it to Trump.

Smart compromise is to give him a little something, build a section of
wall, prove it does not work.Â* Then carry on like mature people, not
kids throwing a hissy fit.

right, and then it will be "we need more money to finish the wall"

If it's at a rate of about $3 bil every two years, how much wall would be built while Trump is in office?