Posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.electronics
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Slow microwave ovens

On 30/12/2018 17:11, William Gothberg wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 09:10:46 -0000, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 29/12/2018 18:21, % wrote:

and then re wire the house and when you use it ,
you can watch the hydro disk spin like a top

LOL. I have a 14.4kW electric boiler. That's what I call spin.

Spin?* Does anyone still have those old mechanical meters?

Me! Me! Me!

Mine just
blinks an LED.

I was in a place with one of those. Spit!

With the spinning disc I can calculate the instantaneous power
consumption, which all those fancy "smart meters" can do.

--
Max Demian