Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Ian Clement Mr Ian Clement is offline

Default Powercraft/Wolf 720 watt generator fault

replying to Tim.., Mr Ian Clement wrote:
Hi there TimI must say you seem toknow what you are talking about.I have
replaced and tested everything on this 720 generator and I can still only get
7 volts A.C Output.I have ordered new diodes but cant find any markings on the
old diodes to confirm which way they face ,are they both facing the same way?
ie bands to the right or one left and one right?.I know I should have checked
them when I removed them but I was in a bit of a bad mood. Hope you can help
Cheers Ian C

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...lt-489242-.htm