Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Bosch Dishwasher Woes

On 27/12/2018 16:27, Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
lid says...

On 27/12/2018 13:11, Andy Burns wrote:

I don't have a washdisher, but I can generally tell when someone else
does, it may be they're not cleaning it properly or using proper doses
of liquids/powders/tablets, but that seems to be a habit that the owners
fall into ...

And how many thousand households do you visit anally to arrive at this
concussion?

How do you know that he always enters via the rear entrance
after clubbing them into submission?

I simply noted that the poster was very anal about how dishes have been
washed. Having witnessed OCD behaviour, I did take the liberty of
assuming that he banged his head against the wall at each instance of
dishwasher violation.
BICBW.