Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default The Great Smart Meter Swindle

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 16:02:00 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

No. It's a bit like saying "Some Eastern Europeans are thieving ****s."
or "All Eastern Europeans may be thieving ****s."

Good analogy. I can see where you're *attempting* to come from here.

As I'm sure you know perfectly well, it's at the higher frequencies
where the body is capable of absorbing more RF power. That's why we have
'microwave' ovens and not 'longwave' ovens. The most likely effect is
that you get cooked from within - and continual, repetitious, subliminal
internal parboiling is not likely to do your cell structure much good,
Such damage can increase the likelihood of the repair process starting
to fail to work correctly.

Well, you are of course correct to say that it's the higher frequencies
which constitute the greater danger. But the heating effect from EM
radiation is in itself not carcinogenic. In order to damage DNA and
precipitate mutations which could prove cancerous you really need to
bombard the constituents of the double helix macromolecule with radiation
such that it is no longer able to 'instruct' the amino acids, proteins
and whatnot to replicate in a regulated way. Heat alone won't do this (as
you yourself said.)