Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default PVC or Vinyl Material to Make Lifting Bag: Source?

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 13:09:51 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per (PeteCresswell):
But I have no clue where to even start looking for the material and glue.

Can anybody shed some light?

OK, maybe a post made without enough thought....

I am thinking that what I'm looking for is "PVC-Coated Polyester" like this:
http://www.yataitextiles.com/index.p...&a=show&id=335

But that still begs the question of retail sources and glue.

How much do you need, Pete? Is yellow good? Possibly some black
available. I can check with my friend if you are interested and get
pricing. Where are you located? He may have a dealer in your area
where he could ship raw material for you to pick up, or we can arrange
shipping. It will be unvulcanized neoprene.

Let me know.