Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

On 22/12/2018 20:01, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Â*The irony there is that I get spam/scam calls claiming to be "from
Talktalk your ISP"... and I have never even been a customer!

Well I get tonnes of calls claiming to be BT telling me to click on
the windows logo on my windows PC

Is that what they want you to do?

I usually lean on the 9 button before they get that far.

Yes it wss te one time when I was bored and amused enough to follow his
intructions

He obviously wanted me to open a up a connmection to some ratware server
or somesuch. I didn't tell him I dont have BT broadband and am all
linux. Not until 15 minutes of wasting his time had elapsed...

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell