Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

In article , Mike Clarke
scribeth thus
On 21/12/2018 09:50, tim... wrote:

Plusnet are definitely the sweet spot being being reasonably priced and
offering good service for basic domestic needs - 30 quid, landline with
unlimited BB.* If you are in a region that can have fibre it's (about)
an extra tenner,

But be aware that, unless things have changed recently, Plusnet have two
different tariffs. The price you see in the adverts is for the the
majority of users who are on "low cost" exchanges. If you live out in
the sticks then, like me, you might be on a "Market 1" exchange and
Plusnet will charge you more.

Because of Plusnet's higher charge for my area I found Zen to be very
competitive at £35.40 per month for unlimited 17Mb/s ADSL and unlimited
inclusive phone calls to 01,02 & 03 numbers.

I've found the UK based
tech support from Zen to be good with people who appear to know what
they're talking about.

Ey opp lad! Thats in the peoples republic of olde Lancashire
--
Tony Sayer