Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
On 21/12/2018 19:22, tim... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Chris Bartram wrote:
To the OP: consider plusnet or A&A if you don't mind paying for good
service.

I've been with BT for some 5 years now. Wouldn't know about their
service
- never needed it. That's how I prefer things.

that how it is with me and plusnet

I only ever need to contact them when I move house (and they give you a
bloody good deal on the installation fees for agreeing a long initial
contract)

No service issues and they don't bump up the price by 20% each year
hoping that you don't notice causing you to have to call them to haggle
to put it back down again.

Its worth noting with plusnet they will not automatically shift you to new
deals even when the one you are on is discontinued and replaced with
something else. So its worth checking what you are buying against the
current offers from time to time.

but they don't downgrade you either

I have free calls to LL included in the basic package

they now have a new tariff that includes LL and Mobile but it costs more.

they didn't force me to move to the new tariff at higher cost, so I keep my
free calls to LLs and the lower cost

tim