Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

In article ,
wrote:
I am moving out of the clutches of Hull's KCOM and into BT land in Lincs
and was wondering what was on offer for a basic phone line/internet
package up to 100MB per month - I currently pay £50 pm to KCOM.

One tip not heavily promoted is to pay your line rental for a year in
advance. If you can afford to. Saves a lot more than you can earn in
interest easily.

Another thing that will save you money is getting all (or more than one
of) the services from one provider - i.e. phone line, broadband, TV
package and/or mobile.

They are very keen on these, and the discount will be the best from my
experience.