Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. May's cunning plan becomes apparent.

In article ,
Pamela wrote:
On 16:24 21 Dec 2018, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote
in :

In article ,
Pamela wrote:

So really not much point in the WTO at all? If it has rules anyone
can break at any time?

You replied to Rod Speed posting as Tim J. I quickly discovered he
hasn't got a clue about WTO trade and he doesn't seem able to learn
when given the facts.

It that Wodney too? Odd how I missed him. I have pretty sensitive
Woddar

Rod was careful to make "Tim J" like a normal poster but his true self
shone through soon enough.

Yes. Perhaps he was taking his meds properly for once.

--
*There's no place like www.home.com *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.