Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

wrote in message
On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 9:52:13 AM UTC, tim... wrote:
wrote in message
I am moving out of the clutches of Hull's KCOM and into BT land in
Lincs
and was wondering what was on offer for a basic phone line/internet
package up to 100MB per month - I currently pay £50 pm to KCOM.

almost everyone does unlimited now

and usually at much less than 50 quid

what special service are you currently buying that costs that 50 quid?

None, but living in the Hull area, I am tied to Kingston Communications so
have to cough up whatever they are offering. See:

https://www.kcomhome.com/products/br...RoCrtAQAvD_BwE

as a monopoly provider don't you have the choice of an open market
alternative?

tim