Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

On 21/12/2018 10:48, Bill wrote:
In message , Broadback
writes
I understand that Plusnet is actually owned by BT. I have been very
happy with their service over number of years, though of late they
have messed up their billing system, though that now seems sorted.

I'm also happy with Plusnet, and I know of several others round here
with them, all happy, as well. Their rebadged BT router denies you the
option of a local network in the 10.x.x.x range caused a bit of hassle
here, though.

Thank you for mentioning that. The previous ADSL routers I have had from
Plusnet have allowed 10.x.x.x local networks.

--
Michael Chare