Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 20/12/2018 20:49, Martin Brown wrote:

TalkTalk is best avoided unless you are a masochist.

I use TalkTalk. The service is good and the people are nice.

They must have improved *a lot* since I was with them. Regular loss of
broadband. 3 times or more a year. Taking days to sort.

And sent me emails saying they couldn't contact me by email. And replied
to my emails querying that. Then sent more of the same. I gave up banging
my head against their wall.

--
*I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.