Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

On 21/12/2018 09:50, tim... wrote:

wrote in message
I am moving out of the clutches of Hull's KCOM and into BT land in
Lincs and was wondering what was on offer for a basic phone
line/internet package up to 100MB per month - I currently pay £50 pm
to KCOM.

almost everyone does unlimited now

and usually at much less than 50 quid

what special service are you currently buying that costs that 50 quid?

Plusnet are definitely the sweet spot being being reasonably priced and
offering good service for basic domestic needs - 30 quid, landline with
unlimited BB.Â* If you are in a region that can have fibre it's (about)
an extra tenner,

but if you do need some special, more professional, service then Andrews
and Arnold is the place to go

https://www.aaisp.net.uk/

their basic service is BB only, landline extra.

both are just rebadged BT lines with better customer service

tim

I understand that Plusnet is actually owned by BT. I have been very
happy with their service over number of years, though of late they have
messed up their billing system, though that now seems sorted.