Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

On 21/12/2018 08:59, Brian Gaff wrote:
Plusnet are not mostly owned by BT, how come they can actually offer more.

Mainly because they don't do their support from some third world country
using a VOIP with almost zero bandwidth. You get to speak to real people
in the UK who might or might not have a Yorkshire accent.

I'm more or less on the same as the writer but for virgin. One issue
generally is that nasty little word upto in the terms.

Brian

The trick is to wait for one of the deals to come along and then switch
to take advantage of it. I got my mum's switch from old legacy BT POTS
to Plusnet ADSL with the same weekend calls and a net saving!

--
Regards,
Martin Brown