Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default What is the best phone/net package in BT land?

Plusnet are not mostly owned by BT, how come they can actually offer more.

I'm more or less on the same as the writer but for virgin. One issue
generally is that nasty little word upto in the terms.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Martin Brown" wrote in message
news
On 20/12/2018 20:40,
wrote:
I am moving out of the clutches of Hull's KCOM and into BT land in
Lincs and was wondering what was on offer for a basic phone
line/internet package up to 100MB per month - I currently pay £50 pm
to KCOM.

TIA.

Try
https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/co...ls_and_offers/

But check the ISP website(s) for better deals.
IME Plusnet are a better price and service than BT. YMMV

TalkTalk is best avoided unless you are a masochist.

The rest are much of a muchness these days.
Several are now BT with a different logo and paint job.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown