Posted to alt.home.repair
shadow, me & my shadow, me & my is offline

Default Do switch mode power supplies flicker in time with mains?

There is that big ASS liberal head, you have not seen
it so it does not exist...

What a ****wad you are.

"trader_4" wrote in message
Either you have eyes that are way more sensitive to this or you're in a
country that uses different car lights than here in the USA. There
are a lot of cars with LED lighting, headlights and rear lights, and
I've never noticed this flickering, nor have I ever heard it mentioned
before this thread. I haven't noticed flickering from any LED lights
I've used either.