Posted to alt.electronics,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Do switch mode power supplies flicker in time with mains?

On 12/19/18 12:03 PM, Clark W. Griswold wrote:

[snip]

The trouble is I want to compare 2kHz+ from one light with 2kHz+ from
a neighbouring light and see if they're in sync.

Maybe use a dual trace oscilloscope?

And you'd have to isolate the lights from each other.

Since this landed in alt.home.repair, I gotta ask.* Do you have
single-phase or two-phase?

Normally, neighboring lights would be powered from the same phase.

--
5 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The Roman Catholic church, convinced that it is the only true church,
must demand the right to freedom for herself alone and the end of
freedom for all others." [Jesuit publication]