Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Formula for teak oil

On 19/12/18 15:24, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Wow...

This has to be the record for oldest message dragged out of the archives
and responded to!
Your answer is almost 19 years late! I wonder if Alec is still looking
for an answer?

I wonder, teak oil generally has a warning on the container that
rags/clothes used to apply it/clean up can burst into flames.

I always soak such rags etc in water before disposal but I'm curious if
anyone has ever seen it happen?

--

Smile for the camera ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ