Sonny

Default Just got new external door - what kind of paint do I use on it?

"Blake Patterson" wrote in message
The PDF indicates a need to paint within 40 days. Is this quick
enough? I've had it up for 4 days and would like to wait until _next_
weekend to paint. ?? Danger of warping right now?

Thanks.

Blake,

You worry too much ) . I've installed steel doors for customers, and have
gone back for further work a couple years later and the door still wasn't
painted. By _no_ means do I condone waiting this long, just showing as an
example the door won't fall off the hinges if you wait. If the door is
protected under an entry roof, I would wait till spring. If the door is
subject to direct weather elements, paint when the weather & temperature
permits.