Joseph Meehan

Default Toilet flushing & Hot Shower

I am not at all worried about the toilet. It would appear the real
problems are a cold water supply that is inadequate because it is too small
and/or insufficient supply (pump?) and/or restricted and the lack of an
anti-scald valve. The real fix is to address those issues.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
.. .
C'mon, buddy. Sometimes we are too much of the purists
for our own good. The supply line is big enough to supply
sufficient water delivery speed for the big tanks. Now we
have 'tiny' ones. Cutting back on the delivery speed is not
so bad. Something to appreciate when things get plugged up
and there's still a delivery through the overflow tube.
Ya know, a twist tie around a couple of parts can be a fix. Not
elegant, or even esthetic. But it can indeed be a fix. As can be
a reduced delivery to the tank to keep folks from getting that
'there went the cold water' feeling.
I say turn the tank temperature down to the point that cold admixture
is unnecessary.

Joseph Meehan wrote in message
"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
Cutting back on the tank supply valve has become the
permanent fix on many.

Yea, you're right, but it is not a fix. ;-)

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math