Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Liam Roberts Liam Roberts is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 08:58:40 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 16/12/2018 20:53, Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
was only referring to the number of species. That's what's important.

Why?

Read on and I explained it.

If you have 2000 dogs and 2000 cats, all is fine.

****ing isn't. Id go mad...

I never said in your house, it could be a wildlife park.

If tomorrow you have
4000 dogs and 0 cats, you aren't doing as well, as you can never make
another cat.

Some would count that a blessing.

Cats are superior to dogs, they don't bark, don't need taking for a walk, and don't attack visitors.

How about smallpox? Should we reintroduce it for 'diversity'

Too small to be considered sentient.