Michael Baugh

Default Toilet flushing & Hot Shower

Cutting back on the tank supply valve has become the
permanent fix on many.

Joseph Meehan wrote in message
How old is your master bath?

First the shower valve to reduce or eliminate the problem unless it is
really old. Second if the supply was designed right and working right, it
would not be a problem. Note: Speedy is on the right track asking the
questions he asked; they are the start of finding the problem and the
solution. One last suggestion. The supply line to the toilet should have

valve on it. Closing the valve part way will reduce the problem until you
can have it resolved. Don't think this is THE fix. Next time someone
starts brushing their teeth the same problem will still be there.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Andy Frank" wrote in message
om...
I have a Master addition on my house that has a Master Bathroom.
Everytime you are in the master shower and someone flushes the master
toilet, the master shower scaulds the person in the shower. The
scaulding water has to be from the toilet taking too much water from
the cold water supply line. What are the obvious reasons? I think the
toilet is an old 3 gallon toilet which might consume too much water,
but are there other reasons? Is the cold water supply line to the
Master addition too small?

Any help or ideas is much appreciated!!!

Andy