Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

T i m Wrote in message:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:33:00 +0000 (GMT+00:00), "Jim K.."
wrote:

snip

Having watched Royston Vasey I reckon it would suit your somewhat
hysterical mindset quite well :-)

Ah, not really watched any of that because it (ironically) seemed as
weird as you do! ;-)

If you haven't watched any if it how would you know?

You Brexiteers don't really do 'fuzzy logic' do you? See, 'not really
watched' doesn't mean I've never seen but I have seen bits / clips so
have a pretty good idea what it's about and who the characters are but
may not have watched an entire show but it may have been on in the
background whilst I was doing other things.

Oh so now "not really watched any of it" turns out to be quite the
opposite? How convenient (and slimy)

Sending bits of folded cardboard to your *friends*. Weird ...

but sending your "friends" videos of you shredding their unopened
cards is just so you Timbo!

If it get's the point across ...

Ho ho ho ;-)

Maybe a softer solution would be to just give the cards back unopened
in the new year and then they can hand them back to us the next year
without having to waste even more card / paper (and I don't have to
dispose of them myself). ;-)

I can post the mailed ones back with 'Not known at this address' or in
an unstamped envelope with some of our junk mail. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Fess up Tim, you don't have many friends do you?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/