Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

"Kristy Ogilvie" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 22:57:14 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Fred Johnson" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:20:40 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Fred Johnson" wrote in message
news On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:24:18 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 13/12/2018 15:19, Fred Johnson wrote:

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers
(possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

That is a very reasonable default assumption.

Agreed. So is "99% of people are liars", "99% of people are stupid".
sometimes wonder how the human race survives.

Lies and stupidity are trivially survivable.

Only with left wing governments.

That's completely silly. Lies and stupidity were trivially
survivable under the most rabid fascist government too.

If you're stupid, you need assistance from the government to survive.

Nope, even the most stupid can do burglary and be a drug dealer.

Only left wing gives handouts.

That's wrong too. The others call it charity.