Sonny

Default Just got new external door - what kind of paint do I use on it?

"Blake Patterson" wrote in message
I have a new wood-core external door that was just put in (new
doorframe as well) - it has metal sheeting over the wood and a window
in the middle. I am told that the white color on the door is primer,
not paint, and that I must paint the door to protect it from the
elements.

What type of paint do I use? I would like to paint it in-place.
Latex? I have no docs left that came w/ the door - the instsallers
left nothing - can I assume it has latex primer on it?

These links should give you all the professional information you need.

http://www.peasedoors.com/pease_help..._and_donts.pdf

http://www.peasedoors.com/pease_helpline/hl_pg9.pdf