Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

On Saturday, 15 December 2018 13:59:01 UTC, charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
ARW wrote:
On 14/12/2018 16:29, T i m wrote:

I'm just looking forward to it all being over and the world getting
back to normal again ... when we don't have to queue behind someone
with enough food in their trolley to feed a small African town for
several weeks when we just want some milk, eggs and bread. ;-(

And I got stuck in the queue with my trolley full of food (and beers)
behind some **** buying milk, eggs and bread.

At my local Tesco, was a chap with a large trolley full of bottled water,
only. Probably for some sort of commercial use. You'd have thought he'd
have had the sense to go to Lidl for that.

sounds like he had Lidl sense

or Bookers

I don't think I've ever seen anything in Bookers that even competed with retail prices. Why anyone buys there I can hardly imagine. Lidl sense?

NT