Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Bruce Farquhar Bruce Farquhar is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:19:08 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:40:25 -0000, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:25:47 +1100, FMurtz
wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:

"FMurtz" wrote in message
Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:59:37 -0000, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power
Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the ignorant.

Who's she?
Not she - He. Me.

As a former teacher I've had lots of experience trying to teach the
unteachable.

There are some that are not worth TRYING to teach.

If you persist in deleting one of the newsgroups from the crosspost,
Tim won't see you. That's why he was confused. Tim is only in
uk.d-i-y.

Crosspost returned so you'll at least see each other once. Please
kiss and make up.

Who is clair

An ex canadian school teacher with a rural background.
It's a he not a she. Not clear why he uses that name, whether
its his wife etc. Presumably he isnt a drag queen or tranny.

Short for Clarence

Sorry but Clare is a girls name. Clarence is an old fashioned boys name,
sounds a bit gay, but still, you should use that instead to avoid confusion.

He might get drowned in a butt of Malmsey wine, though.

I don't know what that means, but it sounds kinky.