Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:43:41 -0000, FMurtz wrote:

FMurtz wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

"FMurtz" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote:

"FMurtz" wrote in message
Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:59:37 -0000, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce
Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power
Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the
ignorant.

Who's she?
Not she - He. Me.

As a former teacher I've had lots of experience trying to teach
the
unteachable.

There are some that are not worth TRYING to teach.

If you persist in deleting one of the newsgroups from the
crosspost, Tim won't see you. That's why he was confused. Tim is
only in uk.d-i-y.

Crosspost returned so you'll at least see each other once. Please
kiss and make up.

Who is clair

An ex canadian school teacher with a rural background.
It's a he not a she. Not clear why he uses that name, whether
its his wife etc. Presumably he isnt a drag queen or tranny.

and from which group does it post

alt.home.repair

how come all the posts back a fair way in this thread have had both
groups cross and I have seen no clair or uk.d-i-y removed?

Because 'clare' keeps chopping uk.d-i-y from the
newsgroup list and that's where you are reading.
but all the posts I am seeing have alt.home.repair and uk.d-i-y listed

I just went back in time, subscribed to alt.home.repair and found what
you are talking about. I did not miss much, it is not a patch on
uk.d-i-y (at least what it used to be)(it is full of the idiots that are
now infecting uk.d-i-y)

The average American IQ is two points lower than the UK.

That's due to demographics, they had a much higher
percentage of blacks and hispanics than the UK does
and they have lower IQs.