Anthony Diodati

Default how to remove the old blade from a used circular saw?

Funny :) how maney people with the initials HTH are on there news groups,
must be a "common" first, middle, and last name??
Tony D.
"Sam Kaan" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

Hi HTH, I just got the bolt loosen just now using the screwdriver method.
However I have to tell you, there is no hold in the blade itself.
What I did was jammed the screw driver against the teeth of the blade.
That's
right I stick the screw driver in where the teeth is, then when I used the
wrench
the bolt spin the blade a little so that the teeth jammed against the

screw
driver
thereby holding it in place and I was about to loosen the bolt and then
remove
the blade.

However my question of concern is still whether the saw is useable or not.
When applied
with electricity the thing moves. Its ok right???