Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone ever restuffed bumble bee caps?

On Tuesday, 11 December 2018 07:08:26 UTC, wrote:

I was watching some youtube videos for restuffing electrolytics and wax
paper caps. I see no reason to do the wax paper ones, but I may try a
electrolytic can some day. But nowhere did they show anyone restuffing
the bumble bees. I dont plan to do it, but I'd like to see if its
possible. Those were some of the most colorful caps ever made, and those
would be the ones I'd want to preserve, if I had a lot of time to waste.

Sounds difficult. Repainting some old round plastic film caps might be easier, perhaps adding putty to get the right shape/size.

NT