Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

Rod Speed wrote:

"FMurtz" wrote in message
Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:59:37 -0000, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power
Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the ignorant.

Who's she?
* Not she - He. Me.

As a former teacher I've had lots of experience trying to teach the
unteachable.

*There are some that are not worth TRYING to teach.

If you persist in deleting one of the newsgroups from the crosspost,
Tim won't see you.* That's why he was confused.* Tim is only in
uk.d-i-y.

Crosspost returned so you'll at least see each other once.* Please
kiss and make up.

Who is clair

An ex canadian school teacher with a rural background.
It's a he not a she. Not clear why he uses that name, whether
its his wife etc. Presumably he isnt a drag queen or tranny.

and from which group does it post

alt.home.repair

how come all the posts back a fair way in this thread have had both
groups cross and I have seen no clair or uk.d-i-y removed?