Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

"FMurtz" wrote in message
Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:59:37 -0000, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power
Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the ignorant.

Who's she?
Not she - He. Me.

As a former teacher I've had lots of experience trying to teach the
unteachable.

There are some that are not worth TRYING to teach.

If you persist in deleting one of the newsgroups from the crosspost, Tim
won't see you. That's why he was confused. Tim is only in uk.d-i-y.

Crosspost returned so you'll at least see each other once. Please kiss
and make up.

Who is clair

An ex canadian school teacher with a rural background.
It's a he not a she. Not clear why he uses that name, whether
its his wife etc. Presumably he isnt a drag queen or tranny.

and from which group does it post

alt.home.repair