Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default How many cubic metres of concrete?

In message , Roger Hayter
writes

Being it is a uk group it seems reasonable to suppose that UK meanings
are generally intended. It will probably make your comments more useful
if you find out what we are talking about first, before contradicting.
Just a suggestion. And you simply can't make good concrete without a
reasonable amount of fine sand-sized aggregate, wherever you get it
from.

Having always assumed the term came the most convenient material for
stabilising unloaded vessels, I was curious enough about the origin of
the term to look it up.

Not very helpful.

--
Tim Lamb