Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How many cubic metres of concrete?

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Paul Welsh" wrote in message
news On 08/12/2018 12:46, Roger Hayter wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

On 08/12/2018 11:52, Andy Burns wrote:
Fredxx wrote:

Perhaps the office boy was questioning your hole being only 6cm
deep?

Even if he thought it was four holes @ 60x60x60cm then 1m^3 would
have
been overkill ...

A five-fold overkill.

Bill
You forgot there were 3 holes?

Doesn't 6 to 1 mix mean 6 parts sand to 1 part concrete.

Nope 6 parts gravel, 1 part cement.

Er no...

Fraid so. And we call it aggregate.

How much of that mix is holding up the tin shack? :-)

None of it. I have a concrete slab directly on the ground
and there is no tin whatever involved in the walls.

reams of your bare faced lies flushed where they belong

So none of your concrete has sand in it?

Corse it does.

Ooppsssyy!

Nope, I was just commenting on whether its ballast or gravel/aggregate,
you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.