Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Dead wallaby painted over by lazy road workers

On 12/08/2018 04:12 AM, Bubba wrote:
On 12/8/18 12:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
I've sometimes wondered what would happen if I needed gravel for a
project and helped myself to the dunes along the side of the street.

If you drive a white F-150 with plain steel wheels, wear a high
visibility vest and a hard hat, have a crew of six that lean on their
shovels and watch one guy do the work, no one will notice your gravel
theft.

Well I've got the F-150 but it's Ace Hardware primer gray. I've print up
a couple of official looking decals and give it a try.

I assume they reuse the gravel for the next chipseal project but I might
be wrong. There's a lot of gravel around here.