Posted to alt.home.repair
Linda Linda is offline

Default Jenn Air Stovetop - Backdraft. Thermal Break?

replying to Linda, Linda wrote:
Sorry, above did not come out right. Space to write is too small. I was
saying cold weather makes my radiant smooth top large burner stop working.
Installer put a new part in but it still does this and Christmas is coming
soon. Cant use my burner and oven is probably off with 13 degrees
temperature outside. This is a 3000. piece of junk. I will have to remove
cardboard from outside wall under the flap and then come inside and remove the
2 insulation board in the middle section vent! But no burner!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ak-556179-.htm