Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cord for reading glasses

On 06/12/2018 11:41, NY wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Interesting. Some others I know dont need bifocals after the surgery.

I've never understood how some people can manage without bifocals.

well different glasses for different jobs or varifocals.

As I
understand it, the replacement lens is fixed focus, so you're going to
need glasses either for distance or for reading. Unless when they do
both eyes, they set one for reading and the other for distance, but that
would take a lot of brain-training for the brain to learn to disregard
the image from whichever eye was out of focus.

My frind who had replacement lenses opted for "looking at computer: No
glasses!" since most of his waking life is that...

He then has driving glasses.

private property.

Karl Marx